Tuesday 11 February 2014

CURATOR-FARMER RULES ;)

Hello guys! I´m Cristina Gil and this week I have been the curator-farmer. My job has been to recopilate all the web sites we have used for our project and create a Pearltree to show you. This Pearltree is very handy because if you click one of the websites it takes you straight to it, isn´t it great?! :D
I´ve liked my role because I didn´t know what Pearltrees were so I think I´ll be using them more often now and not just for this subject.
I have felt very comfortable working with my group because we have all helped each other and we have all done a good job in our tasks.
Well... here it is! The link for our Pearltree. I hope you like it my dear bloggers!

Cristina Gil Gargan A.K.A. Criss :)

The TPACK Pearltree 

No comments:

Post a Comment