Tuesday 18 February 2014

I HAVE LOVED BEING A STAR!!

Hello dear readers! It´s me again :)
Well... this week I have been... a STAR!!! I was so nervous with the role I had this week, because this week´s task was a bit difficult. A star has to show all the class all the work we have done during the week. We only have 6 minutes so it is hard because you have to explain all the information you have found and all the work you have done.
When we arrived to class our teacher Linda said to us that it was going to be different... all the stars were going to do a ten minute presentation together!!! At the start I did not understand this point very well but when we started working on it I noticed that we were doing team work, which I think is something all teachers have to do during their lives. It was great because in just 40 minutes or so we all got well organized and in my opinnion we did a very good job! And it was the first time for us to do something like this... it was like solving a problem we were not expecting.
I am so happy I have been one of the stars this week, because we did something different, something unique... I actually loved it! in only a few minutes we discused a little bit and organized the presentation. Every single one of us (stars) said at least one phrase for example I explained that the Mercator Projection is the most used when teaching and that this is wrong because it the one that has the most distorsions. I really think that is proper team work.

So... I just wanted to say to the next stars that it is a good experience and that you learn quite a lot so... go ahead and do your best! :D
See you next week bloggers!

Cristina Gil Gargan A.K.A. Criss

No comments:

Post a Comment