Monday 17 March 2014

My experience as a Star!

Hey bloggers!! María and me, Cristina F. have been the stars this week and it has been a great experience!
We have been preparing our exposition some days before so we have been ready for days! We couldn't expose our work on thursday because of  time and the visit of Mercedes on Monday, who taught us many interesting things :). Firstly, I wasn't nervous because I knew I had prepared my exposition, but then I thought that I would have a heart attack!!! :(. But the result has been good and my classmates have enjoyed it. María and me have laughed a lot!!

Advertisement 1 #soyer1314

Advertisement 2 #soyer1314

Advertisement 3 #soyer1314

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Marina, from C'mon tutankamon, and I want to congratulate you for your work of this week. I really like your advertisements. I think it have been so funny and with very good examples of the real life.
    Well done and good luck! A kiss :)

    ReplyDelete