Saturday 1 March 2014

I HAVE BEEN THE FACILITATOR THIS WEEK.

Hi bloggers!
Well... I´m Cristina Gil and I have been the Facilitator of Hide and Seek this week. My task was to more or less organize what we had to do, the time we have and check that everything was fine. I have felt quite important this week because I was somehow the "boss" of the group and actually I felt a little bit like a teacher because it was like telling my students what to do. I think this task makes you feel like a real teacher so I´ve actually liked it a lot because I can´t wait to be one! 
With this task I have learned that it is quite complicated to organize a group, but I have also learned that this is what I want to do, this is my future.
See you next week readers! :)

Cristina Gil.

No comments:

Post a Comment